Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Бродяга | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Games Workshop » Слухи и Легенды » Слухи по ДА, эльдарам и хсм (Warhammer 40 000)
Слухи по ДА, эльдарам и хсм
MisterNurglДата: Пятница, 20.07.2012, 15:36 | Сообщение # 1
Великий нагибатор
Награды: 30
Статус: Offline
Скоро нас ждут еще 3 новых флайера, ХСМ, стартер 6ки и Темные Ангелы.

Новые флайеры, 1 волна хсм и сам новый кодекс в конце августа.

Вторая половина моделей хсм в сентябре.

Темные ангелы, релиз файнкаста и перетасовка старых боксов - октябрь.

Почему-то отзвали августовские номер ВД, но новый вариант уже отдан в печать.

An Exclusive for Faeit 212
A lot of stuff has been circulating recently and I really don't know where they're getting it from. I just wanted to sort of set some of it straight.

The next 4 major launches are 3 new flyers, Chaos Space Marines, the 6th edition starter set and Dark Angels.

The new flyers (1 of which being chaos) and the Chaos Space Marine book and initial waves are both done and in some cases even distributed to warehouses.

The current itinerary for release is New Flyers plus the Chaos book and half the models for August.

Then it's the other half of chaos plus the starter for September

Then it's Dark Angels and their ENTIRE new range in October.

It's a whole lot coming really fast and there's a little bit of resistance (from certain people) on the release of the flyers and chaos all at once.

That said, August's white dwarf has been pushed back for reasons I do not know. In the past, however, the only reason for White Dwarfs to be pushed back, however, have been last minute removal of content and articles, never additions.

This month had so much content potential that about 80% of it ended up on the editing room floor, so it wouldn't be difficult for them to fill a magazine back up if they were cutting chunks out of it.

As of Thursday morning though, August white dwarf hasn't been sent to the printers. The drop date on that is Friday.

MisterNurglДата: Пятница, 24.08.2012, 14:06 | Сообщение # 2
Великий нагибатор
.. The DA codex will have a new choice in bipode heavy media mortis to be appointed and will have two guns.
It's just the Dreadnought. DA Dreadnoughts can purchase an offhand autocannon or missile launcher as normal, upgrade their primary gun as normal, or replace both arms with a pair of matching guns to be deemed "Mortis."
Да, выдадут мортиса, он получит АА и интерцерепт, если стоял. Это правда.

there will be a new character that ought to choose allies from other codex (called guard?) as a troop choice ...
This is backwards, one character prevents you from taking allies from Guard.
Неправда

about the Deathwing I heard something about a box containing two hammers and shield and weapon type weapon nemesis that should give FNP to 2 +
The apothecary is FNP 5+ like normal, only one unit per army, there is a similar-to-warding staff option but not as good and for librarians as it uses a warp charge but is an automatic psychic power that can be shut down only by runic weapons and the like.
Правда

there will be new variants of land speeder ... (And perhaps also one that makes the functions of the storm talon)
Correct, the Tempest basically. It's can Zoom, comes with a twin-linked assault cannon (not on a turret) and typhoon launcher.
Непрада

The presence of 3 banners that will characterize the army and the command team.
Replacement for the distributed per-squad banners. These are a lot like the SM special characters, they grant a USR for the whole army when purchased and are very expensive, must be modeled (but come as raised image banners in the DA character box) and still apply even if the banner is lost. It's just a visual representation of a way to place points.
Правда, 1 банер на один фок

Note: This is also the current direction for the next SM release, where Combat Tactics is renamed Chapter Tactics and is replaced by paying a surcharge on your HQ, instead of having to buy specific characters.
Named characters still impose their Chapter Tactics as per normal, and are cheaper than a standard HQ + ChapterTax, but it's a nice alternative.
Правда

the DA will have different rules on the use of plasma weapons .. something warming ... to represent the fact that they are experts in using these weapons.
They can reroll failed armor saves against Gets Hot! and vehicles get to reroll its 4+ to avoid the hull point.
Правда

the cyclone missile launcher will have an AA if the model remains stationary for that turn.
Close but no cigar. Remaining stationary lets you reroll misses with Cyclone launchers against flyers.
Правда

There will be new options for the predator.
Plasma Destroyer Turret, heavy 3 plasma cannon, no plasma cannon sponsons.
50\50, информация разница

WW AA will have the option as an upgrade and 3 different types of missile to choose before the game.
Replace both Castellan and Vengeance with Helios Missile launcher for free. Heavy 1, Twin Linked, Skyfire Interceptor.
Лишено смысла

special character chaplain will be introduced
He's not new, it's Asmodai. He's just making a come back.
Правда

there will be new psychic powers and will be given space to a couple of new units that are not present in the previous codex.
The first part is true, they get a new Lore with only some resemblance to the current codex. There are 2 new units (outside of the additions of Vanguard and Sternguard).
Правда

There are two basic troops choices and not just one.
Tactical Squad and Deathwing are troops.
Правда

it comes to AA missile launchers in the new codex .. I do not know, and this refers to the type of the missile destroyers or to those mentioned above.
Devastators can upgrade to take flakk missiles at +5 points per model, replaces Krak and Frag options.

MisterNurglДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 18:08 | Сообщение # 3
Великий нагибатор
via Stickmonkey on Warseer
Despite the WD cover, I am hearing Nov/Dec timeframe. Not sure if this is reveal in Nov WD (released in Oct) release in Nov, or reveal in Dec WD...the way the rumors are flowing its getting very difficult to be sure what is meant.

Here's what my sources have passed along:

Characters:
New Azrael - PA, helmet on and off options, still with a watcher model holding combi-plasma (supposedly the watchers have an expanded role on table top now, but this is the first I've hear of this and no details given, so lots of skepticism.)
Azmodai - TA
Ezekial model staying the same.
Ravenwing Bike captain
Named Sargeant (Nameth?)
Belial gets a model
Sammael gets a new model (I am not certain, but this could be the bike captain being mistaken)

Units:
Landspeeder-esq flyer. (we've heard this before, so could be rehash) Has Aquila like wings. TLAC, TML, TLPC, TLHvyB (sounded like these were options, not that it had them all at once)
Plasma Pred (heard this before, too) TLPC turret.
Deathwing Box (new to me) AC, Cyclone Launcher, THSS x2, LC x2, PS x1, PC, HF, PF x5, SB x5, CF x2 (Lots of bits there, consistent with the load of extras in things like the Space wolf Termies, Plasma Cannon Termie? IBIWISI)
New Dreadnought type. Mortis options.
Inner Circle box. Elites. Robed PA. dual unit box. one is CC focus, the other is dual pistols (gunslingers, anyone?) one version uses chaplain helmets.
Seige unit. (not many details given on this, sounds like techmarine thunderfire type unit, hoping to get more on this)

MisterNurglДата: Вторник, 11.09.2012, 20:04 | Сообщение # 4
Великий нагибатор
via Stickmonkey on Warseer
Ok, debated posting this, as my sourcing is thin here. But I figured I would go ahead and pass it along, just know that this is very very tenuous, so place a large shaker of salt along side it.

The DA siege model is a DA only Techmarine with what I'm being told is a Mole Mortar. Now, those of you who have been around as long as I have (Hello RT) know the Mole Mortar was a Squat weapon that fired a tunneling shell. In my opinion and so far as i know, this really doesn't have fluff or other basis to be DA only, but then you look at some of the other new stuff, and I don't know.

Форум » Games Workshop » Слухи и Легенды » Слухи по ДА, эльдарам и хсм (Warhammer 40 000)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Авторское право на игру и использованные в ней материалы принадлежат Мастеру Игрушек.
Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения его администрации!
Все права защищены. © 2024 // design by Мастер Игрушек