Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Бродяга | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Games Workshop » Аудиокниги » HH Audiobook I: The Dark King and The Lightning Tower
HH Audiobook I: The Dark King and The Lightning Tower
FerrusДата: Вторник, 07.12.2010, 17:20 | Сообщение # 1
Брат-Капитан
Награды: 4
Статус: Offline

Краткий синопсис с сайта BL:

The Dark King by Graham McNeill

The acts of terror and warmongering by Konrad Curze, Primarch of the Night Lords Legion, have earned the ire of his brother primarch, Rogal Dorn. Wracked by terrible visions of the future, Curze is driven insane and attacks Dorn, setting the Night Lord on an inexorable course towards eternal damnation.

The Lightning Tower by Dan Abnett

Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists Legion, faces a stark reality – he must tear down the magnificence of the Emperor¹s Palace, a shining beacon in a galaxy of darkness, and turn it into a fortress. With the army of Horus drawing ever closer, as he blights the Palace with gunports and defence towers, Dorn must face a difficult question, 'What are you afraid of?'

Название: The Dark King and The Lightning Tower
Авторы: Дэн Абнетт и Грэм Макнилл
Издатель: Black Library Publishing
Язык: английский
Жанр: фантастика, вселенная Warhammer 40,000
Длительность: 75 мин.
Тип файла: оригинал MP3
Читает: Дэнни Уэбб
Редактура: Джейсон Хай–Эллери
Размер: 69,7 Мб

Мiръ полонъ ошибокъ и лживыхъ слуховъ. Жизнь слишкомъ коротка, чтобы опровергать ихъ всѣ.©

Сообщение отредактировал Ferrus - Вторник, 07.12.2010, 19:05

Форум » Games Workshop » Аудиокниги » HH Audiobook I: The Dark King and The Lightning Tower
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Авторское право на игру и использованные в ней материалы принадлежат Мастеру Игрушек.
Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения его администрации!
Все права защищены. © 2024 // design by Мастер Игрушек