Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Бродяга | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Советы Мастера » Покраска - Роспись » Airbrushing Camouflage Patterns (DVD Presented by Mario Eens)
Airbrushing Camouflage Patterns
MisterNurglДата: Четверг, 05.01.2012, 04:08 | Сообщение # 1
Великий нагибатор
Награды: 30
Статус: Offline

A new DVD has arrived that aims to help us all better understand how to paint a great camouflage with the ever popular modelling medium of acrylic paint from new company MXPression. Let’s have a look at the DVD and see if it’s a good (– or as I found after seeing it) a really good investment! The video starts with a menu screen of course – a play menu, chapters, subtitles, and languages are all options here – the languages spoken being in English - German – Japanese while the DVD is subtitled in English - Flemish/Dutch and Italian. The DVD is PAL format but will work on any PC with a disk drive of course! Most DVD players now are region free anyway so that’s not usually a problem. A nice intro with great camera shot so Mario’s work and the man Mario Eens himself sets the tone for this DVD – it is not really a school style video as you can see with them goofing with Mario with the camera and making fun poses at the start – you immediately warm to the guy which is important as it’s not just some other old dude sitting in a chair talking about how they had to hollow out a stick and blow through it to make an airbrush effect back before the war – it’s a guy with some personality talking you through in a nice an easy pace. You get to see all of the techniques and the processes in action from start to finish and the end result of each – I learnt a lot from this video and I think most people could too – let’s talk more of the contents though – ill go through chapter and verse – lots of pictures to show you what is on offer and why its better than any book on the subject I have read. At the start of this DVD Mario explains that this film is to show you techniques and not a historical accuracy lesson in colours - really who could ever do the definitive colour round up is a much smarter cookie than 99% of the population. Mario focusses instead on showing you the best techniques to wrangle your subject into the correct painting scheme for you to be pleased with. I had high hopes after seeing Mario's collection!Mario talks through the airbrushes he uses and talks about the optimum airbrush aperture for coverage against detail. A few of different types of these are shown here but I was pleased to see him using a less common airbrush called the Harder and Steenbeck infinity - this airbrush has a neat tool free assembly method and a great paint/air mixture on the back of the airbrush – I have a similar airbrush from H&S and its great to see them using something other than a badger or an Iwatta. I related to this straight away when I saw that I had all the equipment I just needed the knowledge this DVD contained to help me achieve my desired result.

Название: Airbrushing Camouflage Patterns
Страна: США
Тематика: Моделизм
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Продолжительность: 01:06:00
Год выпуска: 2011
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Файл: 820 МБ

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео кодек: DivX
Аудио кодек: MP3

Скриншоты:

Скачать:

Доступно только для пользователей

Форум » Советы Мастера » Покраска - Роспись » Airbrushing Camouflage Patterns (DVD Presented by Mario Eens)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Авторское право на игру и использованные в ней материалы принадлежат Мастеру Игрушек.
Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения его администрации!
Все права защищены. © 2024 // design by Мастер Игрушек