Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Бродяга | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Games Workshop » Warhammer 40k » Слухи Warhammer 40 000 (Warhammer 40 000)
Слухи Warhammer 40 000
MisterNurglДата: Вторник, 07.02.2012, 13:43 | Сообщение # 1
Великий нагибатор
Награды: 30
Статус: Offline
БТ - совсем готовы.
Эльдары - будут раньше тау.
Книга культовых варбанд - уже лежит на складе.
GW принялось за подготовку эрраты по марам.
ДА - будут переизданы в WD, потом соединены с классикой через 4 года.

via Archibald_TK
I thought they were supposed to be released later than that. I checked my own order form and I realize it shows weird dates, order date 28/01 release date 25/02, something is not right on my sheet. What about yours as I understand you have the release dates in the UK?

via xxRavenxx
You are entirely right. They are all pencilled in for 25th feb. I didn't notice because I'm now just used to not being told up front about things :P

Original Rumor
via xxRavenxx
A new set of boxed sets are being released this week, offering a saving of nearly £10, which is nice to see. Otherwise not terribly exciting stuff, as its just reboxing. Interesting to see no Tau or Eldar box there though.

Space Marines & Drop Pod - £35.
Imperial Guard Cadians & Chimera - £30
Chaos Space Marines & Chaos Rhino - £35.
Ork Boyz & Trukk - £30

11 figure box.
All are, except the orks who are 12.
I cannot tell you if it is a tactical squad proper (Though I suspect it is) or two combat squad sprues.

More Information about the poster
xxRavenxx is a store owner, so he will have recieved this info so he knows what he can order to sell.

АДБ станет автором сценария нового фильма от GW

via Erasmus
http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/blog/story-writer-lord-inquisitor/
The main story writer for The Lord Inquisitor is Aaron Dembski -Bowden, well known for his Warhammer 40.000 novels for the Black Library and Horus Heresy:) This is of course so cool, I don’t know what else to write – and there is probably no need for that;)

http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/blog/born-free/
Games Workshop decided to finally give me the 100% green light for this project and now this project is totally free and don’t has to hide anymore:) The Emperor listened to our prayers and made the impossible possible: The first allowed fan movie for Warhammer 40.000:) So tomorrow I go to my local GW store and buy something haha, just to support them, and you should do the same; buy lots of Torquemada figures:)

Форум » Games Workshop » Warhammer 40k » Слухи Warhammer 40 000 (Warhammer 40 000)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Авторское право на игру и использованные в ней материалы принадлежат Мастеру Игрушек.
Любое использование материалов сайта возможно только с разрешения его администрации!
Все права защищены. © 2024 // design by Мастер Игрушек