|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:08 | Сообщение # 1|
WorldWorksGames известный разработчик детализированных RPG & WarGame миров. Материала очень много - по этому буду выкладывать его пакетами по разновидностям миров. Все материалы предоставляются в подробным описанием. Изготовлять террейн можно из пластика, бумаги или картона.
Оригинальное описание продукции компании WorldWorksGames: Founded in late 2002 by Denny Unger WorldWorks is responsible for a whole line of best selling, original gaming products. With our primary focus on quality and a personable connection with our fans, WorldWorks has grown into a thriving small business. As we continue to expand into other areas of the table-top gaming world so does the scope and scale of the business grow. We are now a tight cabal of inspired creators working towards common goals in an effort to bring something unique and exciting to the industry. Being obsessed gamers ourselves we have a unique insight into what people really want and we take many of our development ques directly from our fans. We thank you for joining us and for continuing to support our efforts!
Общие характеристики миров:
Год выпуска: 2002 - 2008
Жанр: Бумажный Моделизм
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:17 | Сообщение # 2|
ArenaWorks is a simple, flexible and fun way to model a gladiatorial fighting arena. The front and rear of the terraced stand units are fully interchangeable; there are three fronts and five backs. There are over 80 unique items in this jam-packed set! Make your own customized dream arena with 90-degree corners, and 45-degree corners. If you wish a more rounded arena shape, try putting a straight section in the middle of the two 45-degree corners. A reverse 90-degree corner is also included if you wish to make an "L" or “T” shaped arena.
To access the stands, seven different stairs are provided, stick them on any way you want! As well there is a grand gate, a royal box and an altar, whether it's the peaceful shrine of the benevolent rulers or the bloody altar of the sorcerer priests is up to you.
Arenaworks is designed to play your way, from a pickup afternoon session of dice-rolling to the centrepiece of your fully developed campaign. The modular stands will portray many scenarios:
* Small town fighting pit
* Big city coliseum
* Jousting, Tournaments
* Horse, beast or chariot racing in a Hippodrome
* Stage for spectacles, parades, training, executions
Use Arenaworks as the backdrop to your urban campaign or for a handy and danger-filled side adventure. Fight your PCs in them to prove their skills and earn experience, money and fame. Hire henchmen or bodyguards from the brutal fighters. Arenas with masses of people are also a good place to cut a few purses, too...
ArenaWorks includes all of the following, over 80 items:
* Three Different Terraced Stand Fronts
* Five different Terrace Backs
* 45 degree corner, left and right hand
* Two different 45 degree corner backs
* 90 degree corner with buttress
* 90 degree reverse corner
* Royal Box
* Flat-top building
* Grand Gate
* 10 different ground tiles including clicks, blank and water tiles
* Short, Medium and Tall fencing in both 4 and 8 inch lengths
* Tall 3D stone Wall
* Ramp-style Stairs – 3 kinds
* 2nd story Ramp-style Stairs
* Step-style Stairs
* 2nd story Step-style Stairs
* Odds Boards
* Archery Targets
* Weapons Racks
* Banners – 7 kinds
* Two different Flags
* Pushcart Vendor
* Cages – 2 kinds
* 3 signs for the Terrace Backs
* 3 different arena Pits
* Magic Circle Risers – 2 colours
* Wooden Bridge
* Arena Riser
* Riser Ruins
* Kiosk that doubles as Guardhouse and Outhouse
* Dead Cart
* 2 different coloured Chariots
* Execution Column
* Spare doors and walls
* Full color photographed instructions for all models
* “Bringing it all together” illustrated starter guide
* Incredibly useful updated "Beginners Guide" full of tips and tricks on Cardstock -modeling
* Online user support and community at the WorldWorks games message boards
While not quite up to “CastleWorks Ultimate's” standards, this simple but groundbreaking model set was a pretty big deal back in 2002. Offering users for the first time an affordable way to build a gigantic castle! CastleWorks Classic still holds its own, goes together extremely fast and makes for a great fortified Keep. A long standing bestseller CastleWorks Classic was an instant success and paved the way for a whole series of model sets from WWG. You can thank this model above all others for helping us get to where we are today A good one for your WWG collection.
CastleWOrks Classic includes the following:
o 3Uni-Directional castle tower design
o Castle Walls (Long and Short, complete with catwalks)
o Castle GateHouse (With a choice of 2 door designs)
o Castle "Mainhouse" (Courtyard Master Dwelling)
o Generic "Smithshop".
o Easy to Understand Building Instructions. Build Your Castle in 2 Hours or Less! Modular Design. Build your castle as GIGANTIC or as small as you wish and in any configuration!
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:25 | Сообщение # 3|
|CastleWorks Ultimate |
WorldWorks is proud to bring you our 13th and most highly anticipated release to date, CastleWorks Ultimate. It's been over two years since our first best selling release “CastleWorks Classic” hit the market and caused a stir. We've come a long way since that time and so it's only fitting that we start a new chapter with the WorldWorks “Ultimate” series of RPG model sets. There's a lot to cover so let's get to what's included in this ground breaking release!
Ultimate Design, Legendary Detail
One thing you can count on with each and every WorldWorks product is our commitment to provide you with professional texture work and production design. Each texture in CastleWorks Ultimate has been painstakingly crafted from scratch and marks a new benchmark in realism for RPG models. Every detail is considered from the smallest nail to how a section of wood or stone might age and wear from weathering.
CastleWorks Ultimate is perfectly scaled to accommodate both 1-inch & 1.5-inch miniatures. Many items have dual formats to make them cross compatible with both base sizes.
Ultimate Modularity/Inside & Out
Design literally any style of castle as large or as small as you can imagine! From Keep to Palace, the straight and curved wall sections combine with modular towers to perfectly match your vision. Add hot-swappable crenellations or hoardings wherever you need them most, simply drop them on your wall sections and you’re ready for battle. Build double or triple high wall sections and access them with stone staircases or a complex network of ladders and catwalks. And these models aren’t just “pretty” to look at on the outside either; each tower section opens up to reveal fully detailed interiors with removable flooring. Build your towers as short or as tall as you desire! Finish your curtain walls off with a FULLY FUNCTIONING Gatehouse that will surprise and mystify your players!
CastleWorks Ultimate also includes the most modular courtyard buildings ever devised. With exquisite exterior and interior detail in both brick and whitewash, these room modules can be stacked high or joined together to create massive superstructures or small hovels. Choose between three different roof varieties or decorate with dozens of windows, doors, signs and flag designs. With these elements alone you could potentially create an entire village.
Ultimate Stability and Strength
With WorldWorks exclusive PaperLinX system you can hold your castle tightly together. A unique system of tabs holds each and every floor tile and wall section firmly in place. For users of our classic Masterboard system we have also included this standard. We also show you the basics behind a technique known as “Basing”. We’ll take you step-by-step and show you how to strengthen and secure your models so that they’ll last as long as any plastercast alternative.
Combined with fully photographed step-by-step instruction for every model, we take you by the hand and make the building process clear and simple for all skill levels. Not only that but many of the models in CastleWorks Ultimate have been created in two or three unique formats to suit all skill levels: simple, moderate and complex. Crenelations, Towers, gatehouse and other items can be constructed as easy or as complex as you feel comfortable with. Make a batch of simple towers or crenelations in no time flat, or if you prefer deck them out in their full 3-D glory!
Join us in the WorldWorks community forums for your chance to get involved in an immediate follow-up release to CastleWorks Ultimate. This expansion set will be dictated by your wants and needs! Thought something was missing? Let us hear about it and we’ll make your dreams come true!
Why are you waiting? Build the Ultimate castle of your dreams right NOW!
CastleWorks Ultimate includes all of the Following
* Straight, Curved, Single Column and half wall sections. Texture variants include ridged, stucco, plain stone.
* Simple, Moderate and Complex crenelations
* Wooden hoarding
* Simple towers in both plain stone & stucco variants
* Complex Modular tower. Three separate levels with two types of floor inserts.
* Complex, Simple and Peaked tower topper designs
* Three moat sections to surround your castle. Water inserts hide hazards
* Gatehouse comes in two variants, simple and complex with fully functional gate and bridge system.
* Plaster and Stonehouse structures. Each variant comes in two story segments.
* Complex and simple roof designs with optional windows and door awnings.
* Unique Catwalk and ladder system to extend ledges and bridge heights
* Curtain Arch attaches to buildings and walls
* Additional door designs for custom placement and modification
* Additional window designs for custom placement and modification
* Window and water transparency templates for added realism
* Interior staircase
* Exterior stone steps
* Two pages of unique flags and Signage
* Simple stone arch
* Door awnings
* 1-inch 6X6, 3X6 ground tiles, building bases, filler ground tiles and wall bases in both PaperLinX and Classic Masterboard standards
* 1.5-Inch 4X4, 3X4 ground tiles, building bases, filler ground tiles and wall bases in both PaperLinX and Classic Masterboard standards
* PaperLinX tabs and fillers
* Bringing it all together guide
* Online video tutorials and community support via the WorldWorks website.
CaveWorks is the ultimate 3D cave crawling model set and design tool for your 25mm miniatures. Whether it be a complex cave network, massive chambers, dragon’s lair, Dwarven mine or ancient tombs CaveWorks fits the bill! With its organic, open-ended modular design you can create massive open caverns or cramped, claustrophobic cave crawls.
CaveWorks takes multi-leveled map design to the next level with an all-new riser system, allowing you to create DEEP and organic board designs. As has become tradition, WorldWorks has included dozens of highly detailed props and ground tiles to enhance your board designs. Add to that an expanded core system of free floating walls and tunnel sections and you have everything you need to create any layout imaginable.
Included in this set is the unique and highly functional “Masterboard TM”. Growing in popularity, MasterBoard is the ultimate user customized playmat. Masterboard is the perfect way to define a playing area, without taking up the entire gaming table on a 1-inch grid. With WorldWorks new “CLIP-IT” and “Weighting” systems you can put together a massive cave system without fear of your models being bumped or moved around. Also included is the ever expanding “Beginners Guide” full of useful information on materials, printing tips, cutting and scoring tips, gluing tips, “Edging”, Clip-iT system, weighting, storage and much more! All of this with the professional artwork, design, realistic pricing and customer support (via WorldWorks growing message board community) WorldWorks has become known for.
CaveWorks includes all of the following:
* 4 unique riser designs for multi-leveled cave creation
* Crossroads tunnel section
* Interchange tunnel section
* Corner tunnel section
* Quick turn tunnel section
* Long tunnel
* Short tunnel
* High chamber wall
* High chamber wall with cavernous opening
* Long free-floating wall
* Short free-floating wall
* Free floater tapered wall ends
* Scree and or corridor blockers
* Richly detailed tunnel doors
* Smart Slide tunnel doors
* 2 sizes of freestanding Giant crystals
* Free standing stalagmites of various sizes
* Fire pits with or without flame
* Straw beds with filthy pillows
* Rusted mine carts with gold, silver or bronze treasure inserts
* Curved and straight mine cart tracks
* Underground stream tiles straight and curved
* Waterfall models with three height levels for multileveled drop offs
* Reflection pool tile
* Curved and straight lava tiles
* Massive death pit
* Sacrificial stairs that double as an alter
* Obsidian carved columns
* Highly detailed rope bridge with missing planks
* Online user forums and comprehensive customer support.
Looking for even more? Our first-ever Arcraetia module, Something Below, includes an expansion to CaveWorks with several new model options and a great D20 adventure. Check it out on our 'Recommended' side bar!
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:33 | Сообщение # 4|
|Chunky Dungeons 1.5 inch |
WorldWorks Games is proud to bring you our ninth release Chunky Dungeons 1.5" with over 55 unique items. This landmark release represents the perfect solution for both 1.5-inch and 1-inch base miniatures. Whether you have a collection of click based minis in need of a dungeon or you simply want more room for your 1-inch miniature combat Chunky Dungeons is the ultimate solution for you!
Chunky Dungeons incorporates WorldWorks latest creation the "Pro Masterboard TM". The new "Pro Masterboard TM" design allows you to "build as you play" only laying out walls and ground tiles as your players see them. Perhaps the most incredible element of the Pro Masterboard is the ability to "place and stick" your models making them unmovable even with the most forceful table bumping. Using the techniques described in detail within Chunky Dungeons you can literally flip your design upside down and not a single corridor or floor tile will move out of place! BELIEVE IT!
For the first time in 3-D cardstock we also bring you the added element of CURVED WALLS! With a surprisingly simple and speedy building process you'll be constructing incredible curved dungeons with ease. From a castle towers, dungeon wells or to the most mind-bending of curvy rooms and corridors the possibilities are truly endless!
Add to this incredible system a flood of dungeon props with the meticulous and expertly crafted texture work WorldWorks has become famous for and you have one dungeon that's hard to beat! If that weren't enough we've thrown in a "Props Booster" pack full of props from previous hit WorldWorks releases. When we say "landmark release" we mean it!
Chunky Dungeons 1.5 includes all of the following:
* 4 way linking column (Brilliant super easy design used for T-intersection, crossroads and or corner posts)
* Chunky corner
* Chunky 3-inch wall
* Chunky 1.5-inch wall
* Chunky Curved wall
* Chunky 1.5-inch Door archway with removable door design
* Chunky gates with enchanted stone and Iron Gate inserts
* Chunky peaks (Can be placed on any wall or gate section for added height)
* Stone floor tiles (1.5"x1.5", 1.5"x3", 3"x3", 6"x6").
* Ornate carved floor tiles (1.5"x1.5", 1.5"x3", 3"x3", 6"x6").
* Ornate and Stone Grated floor tiles (3"x3").
* 6- 3"x 3" Pitfall tiles (Stairs down, Ladder Down, Spike trap, Drum trap, blood and water pools)
* Segmented stairs design (Allows for multiple stair layouts)
* Treasure tiles (3 gold piles, one silver pile)
* Treasure Chests stack
* Wooden crates stack
* Creepy Walk-in fireplace
* Log bridge
* Torture wheels
* Well inserts (magic portal, water & blood)
* 3-D torch design (can be glued to any wall or surface)
* Detailed "Pro MasterBoard TM" instructions
* "Props Booster" From Gothic Realms: magic desk, book cases, ladder, map table, game table, small table, ornate chairs, and benches.
* "Props Booster" From Dungeon Works Classic: rotting beds, treasure chests, stretching rack, torture columns, and weapons rack
* "Props Booster" From Gothic Realms: Rolling ramp trap
* Full color photographed instructions for all models
* Incredibly useful updated "Beginners Guide" full of tips and tricks on Cardstock modeling
* Online video tutorials
* User support and established community at the WorldWorks games message board
DungeonLinX 2.5-D - Lair of the Dragon God
SETTING A NEW STANDARD:
WorldWorks is always striving to break new ground and with that we are proud to present our latest genre busting concept ‘2.5-D’. We have long thought about delving into the 2-D tile market but we didn’t want to do so until we could bring something unique to the table. ‘DungeonLinX: Lair of the Dragon God’ is a foundation model set offering the best of the 2-D tileset world but with an original 3-D twist.
The tiles contained within Lair of the Dragon God (LOTDG) exceed current industry visual standards in almost every way. No rehashed photos, substandard vector graphics or poorly rendered 3-D models here. Every scrap of what you see is a hand crafted original work of art. WorldWorks uses a multitude of tools and techniques to achieve a level of detail and realism not seen in any other product. Renowned model designer Denny Unger weaves a landscape of rich and enchanting environments sure to pull your gamers into the table like never before.
WorldWorks takes advantage of its extensive 3-D terrain experience by infusing LOTDG with easy to build 3-D props to further expand the scope of the model set. These props add depth, elevation and tactically important elements without impeding miniatures movement. Fill your dungeon with doors, treasure pits, lava outlets and even a fully realized 3-D dragon!
We’ve even taken things a step further by included an extensive instruction manual with full color photos to guide you through to the very end of production. Setting a new standard we even include a step-by-step tutorial on how to properly mount your tiles for stability and longevity. You can choose between standard mounting methods or WorldWorks very own ‘PaperLinX’ connector system. PaperLinX gives you the tools to connect each tile in your layout on the fly without having to worry about those nasty table bumps.
iMP MODEL PLANNER:
And then there’s the planner…If that isn’t enough for you we even include our very own iMP (Interactive Model Planner) for free with the set. The iMP lets you manipulate and plan layouts before you print a single page! Once you are happy with your layout you can print off a thumbnail sketch and start building from your personalized plan.
Add to all of the above our legendary support through the extremely popular WorldWorks community forums, online video tutorials and professional customer assistance.
A FAIR PRICE:
We take what we do very seriously and we feel strongly that you deserve better for your hard earned dollars! If the support is there we will create more expansions in the 2.5-D DungeonLinX line.
Everything you need to create an extensive 2.5-D dungeon is included with DungeonLinX: Lair of the Dragon God:
- Straight 7”X3” Corridors (in 2 unique texture variants with both stairs and no stairs options)
- T-Intersection (Both false perspective “Walled” and no walls versions are available. Comes in 2 unique texture variants)
- Crossroads (Both false perspective “Walled” and no walls versions are available. Comes in 2 unique texture variants)
- Corners (Both false perspective “Walled” and no walls versions are available. Comes in 2 unique texture variants)
- 7”X7”Generic room module
- 7”X7” Generic Blank stone tile
- 7”X7” Treasury Tile with opening vault doors (Comes in false perspective “Walled” and no walls versions)
- 7”X7” Worship Room (Comes in false perspective “Walled” and no walls versions)
- 2 fully 3-D door designs (wood and magic). Doors collapse completely flat for transport.
- 7”x7” Hidoen Sacrificial Altar tile
- 7”x7” Temple lava crossing (comes with “no bridge”, “weak bridge” and “strong bridge” crossings)
- 7”x7” Sacrifice pits (Angular wedge tiles to add interest to any layout)
- 7”x7” Left and right angular lava channels
- Massive 3-D Dragonpen doors
- Exquisitely detailed full 3-D Dragon (create an army of them if you want!)
- Straight 7”X7” Lava Chamber (Comes in both full and empty states)
- T-Intersection (Comes in both full and empty states)
- Crossroads (Comes in both full and empty states)
- Corners (Comes in both full and empty states)
- Straight 7”X7” Lava tile with both single and triple iron bridge crossings.
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:38 | Сообщение # 5|
|DUNGEONWORKS CLASSIC |
DungeonWorks followed the CastleWorks success streak by offering users a paper dungeon full of concepts and ideas like none they had seen before. This highly modular modelset not only raised the quality bar but it packed a ton of goodies in the mix which allowed players to fully decorate each and every room in their dungeon. This classic model set still offers wonderful utility and gives you a rich canvas of potential for your next dank and dreary dungeon crawl.
DungeonWorks Classic includes the following:
o T Intersection Corridors
o Cross Road Interchange Corridors
o Corner Corridors
o Long Straight Away Corridors
o Short Straight Away Corridors
o Floating Separating Walls (Short and Long for room division)
o Large Risers (For Multi leveled Dungeon Development)
o Small Risers (Can Double as Generic Columns, stairs or Multi-Purpose Building Blocks)
o Wooden Corridor Double Doors
o Metal Corridor Double Doors
o Secret Passage Corridor Blockers
o Movable Wall Doors (Wooden, Metal, Enchanted, Portal, Ornate. Slide Them Where You Need Them!)
o Floor Grid Templates
o Board Trim (For the Finishing Touch on Your Master Board)
o Wizards Book Stand
o Library shelves (With Hyper Detailed Books!)
o Ornately Carved Library Columns
o Treasure Chests (With Multiple Brandmarks)
o Grand Table (Richly Detailed Wood)
o Gothic Chair Set (Ornately Carved and Padded)
o Torch Podium ( With Amazing Fire Effect!)
o Master Walk in Fire Place ( This imposing fire place sits well in any dank, eerie dungeon room)
o Dungeon Beds (Nasty beds stretched with some form of dried flesh for blankets)
o Stretching Racks (Scatter these blood stained horrific devices around your dungeon for a truly intimidating environment)
o Wall Chain Torture Columns ( Each torture column is uniquely stained)
o Weapons Rack (Stocked full of swords and battle axes)
o Lava Flow Crevasse ( Vertigo will capture your players as they glare into the impass)
o Large Well Tile ( Richly rendered with beautiful water reflections. What lurks beneath the murky waters of the dungeon well? Only one way to find out!)
o Descending Stairway Tiles (Each tile is rendered in a unique color for whatever purpose you can come up with)
o Treasure tiles ( Gold and bronze coins line the floor with various other treasure items)
o Lava Pit tile ( A sudden break in the floor and its down to Dante's land)
o Spinning Vortex Tile ( With Amazing lightning effect)
o Spike Pit Tiles ( A nasty series of spikes line this drop of doom)
o Enchanted Circle Tiles (Strange symbols line the floors. What is their purpose?)
DungeonWorks: Gothic Realms
WorldWorks Games is proud to present "Gothic Realms”. Gothic Realms features over 56 unique items to help you design and build virtually any dungeon layout imaginable! Gothic Realms raises the bar once more with intensely detailed hand crafted textures and a design flexibility that makes this model set a “must have” tool for those serious about 25-28mm miniature gaming. Utilizing WorldWorks innovative “Clip-It” corridors and walls you can quickly secure all of your maze and room designs on the fly with ordinary paper clips. Drop on the warp proof “Easy Slide” doors anywhere and on any wall. Fill your rooms and halls with one of dozens of traps and props. Raise the height of your wall sections with the innovative gothic wall risers for an intensely dramatic effect.
Just when you thought this model set had it all WorldWorks has included a fully modular sewer system which comes in four unique themes; Sewer Yellow, Blood Red, Mystic Green and Aquaduct Blue. Complete with sewer outlets, pools and bridges this modular sewer system will finally accommodate those modules requiring under city or ancient aquaduct dungeon crawls. Round off this amazing model set with the WorldWorks “Masterboard” gameboard design featuring a variety of 7 by 7 inch floor tiles in various themes. And remember, Gothic Realms is completely compatible with all other WorldWorks model sets. Alternative dungeon maze systems can cost you hundreds of dollars to purchase and when compared with Gothic Realms they simply do not stand up. With Gothic Realms you can literally build a dungeon that will take up your entire gaming area for just pennies a piece! No other system gives you this much flexibility for such an incredibly low price. All of this with the professional artwork, design, realistic pricing and customer support (via WorldWorks growing message board community) WorldWorks has become known for.
DungeonWorks: Gothic Realms includes all of the following:
* 1,2,3,4,6 and 7-inch “Clip-it” wall sections
* 4-inch “Clip- it” Chamber Doors
* "Peaked Clip-it” Gothic Risers
* 7-inch Straightaway modular corridor section
* 4-inch Straightaway modular corridor section
* Corner modular corridor section
* T-intersection modular corridor section
* Crossroads modular corridor section
* 4 unique warp proof “Easy Slide” door designs (Wood, magic, stone, mystery)
* 4 themed sewer outlets
* 4 themed modular sewer corner sections
* 4 themed modular sewer straightaways
* 4 themed sewer bridges
* Small skull encrusted pillars
* Large Gothic columns
* Stackable crypt wall sections
* Stone coffins with removable tops and four unique inserts (skeleton, Armour, gold - and silver)
* Sacrificial Altar and riser section
* Wooden ramp trap with spiked death barrel
* Embedded buzzsaw trap
* Embedded spike trap
* Swinging Axe traps
* Spinning Blade traps
* Seven 7 by 7 inch “MasterBoard” floor grids (Magic, Stone, Checker and 4 sewer -pool themes)
* Full color photographed instructions for all models
* Bringing it all together” illustrated starter guide
* Online user support and community at the WorldWorks games message boards
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:44 | Сообщение # 6|
|InteriorWorks: Castles & Keeps |
WorldWorks Games is proud to present our sixth release “InteriorWorks: Castles & Keeps”. Now you can take your 25-28mm or 1.5 inch Click based miniatures inside the Castles & Keeps you've only imagined. Castles & Keeps features over 49 unique items to help you build the castle or keep of your dreams! Finally you can take your players inside the hallowed halls of your favorite castle dwelling. Bring a level of realism and playability to your game table that even ridiculously expensive alternative model systems simply cannot beat. The finely detailed and varied stone wall designs come in various lengths allowing you to create virtually ANY layout imaginable.
WorldWorks newly reworked "Clip-It" system allows you to clip your wall sections together or change them around in a fast and pain free manner with ordinary paper clips. Once your floor plan is complete start to decorate your castle or keep with one of dozens of highly detailed, authentic period piece interior props. Slide on one of our newly designed "Warp Proof Easy-Slide" doors or windows wherever you need them most. Extend the height of your castle walls with the newly created multi-use “peaked” wall sections.
Also included in Castles & Keeps are a variety of uniquely illustrated 1-inch grid floor tiles for your 25-28mm minis but wait...we've also thrown in a series of 1.5-inch grid floor tiles for your Click based minis. In no time at all you'll be building amazing castle interiors that will astound and excite your players! And remember, because its paper you can print as many copies of each item that you wish! Also included is the ever expanding “Beginners Guide” full of useful information on materials, printing tips, cutting and scoring tips, gluing tips, “Edging”, Clip-iT system, weighting, storage and much more! All of this with the professional artwork, design, realistic pricing and customer support (via WorldWorks growing message board community) WorldWorks has become known for.
InteriorWorks: Castles & Keeps includes all of the following:
* 1,2,3,4,6 and 7-inch “Clip-it” wall sections
* 4 and 7-inch archway “Clip- it” wall sections
* Four unique “peaked Clip-it” wall sections for ultra high walls
* One 4-inch prison bars wall section
* Four 1-inch “MasterBoard” floor grids (Magic, Décor, Stone and Checker)
* Three 1.5-inch “MasterBoard” floor grids (Magic, Stone and Checker)
* Four unique “Warp Proof Easy-Slide” doors (Wood, Magic, Stone, Gold)
* “Warp Proof Easy-Slide” windows
* Walk-in fireplace with ornate mantle and secret door
* Four unique flag designs to decorate your castle walls
* Ornate master King-size bed
* Ornate dresser unit
* Double high library bookcases with stepladders
* Richly detailed Wizards desk
* Spiral Staircase with included downstairs tile
* “The Round Table” ornate stone table for all of those vital kingly meetings.
* Wooden cathedral style benches
* Richly detailed ornate wooden chairs
* Long dining table complete with feast
* Three Chess and pleasantry tables for quite two person conversations
* Long “Mappers” table complete with scrolls and maps
* Long red carpet for the kings chamber or other occasions
* Golden Kings throne
* Kings riser with included step
InteriorWorks: Pubs & Inns
Pubs & Inns features over 30 unique items to help you build the Pub or Inn of your dreams! Finally you can take your players inside the Pubs and Inns that accompany so many RPG games. This set is so incredibly detailed that some people simply can’t believe their eyes and neither will your players.
Bring a level of realism and playability to your game table that even ridiculously expensive alternative model systems can't beat. The fine detailed, cracked stucco walls come in various lengths allowing you to create virtually ANY layout imaginable. WorldWorks newly reworked “Clip-It” system allows you to clip your wall sections together or change them around in a fast and pain free manner with ordinary paper clips.
Once your floor plan is complete start to decorate your Pub or Inn with one of over 29 highly detailed, authentic period piece interior props. Slide on one of our “Easy Slide” doors or windows wherever you need them most. Also included in Pubs & Inns are regular 1-inch grid floor tiles for your 25-28mm minis but wait…we’ve also thrown in 1.5-inch grid floor tiles for your “Clix” based minis. In no time at all you’ll be building complex interiors that will blow your players away! And remember, because its paper you can print as many copies of each item that you wish!
For only $10.00 you just can’t say no to this incredible model set. If you’ve thought about getting into cardstock modeling but were hesitant, this set will change the way you look at “paper” forever!
InteriorWorks “Pubs & Inns” includes all of the following:
* 1,2,4,6 and 7-inch open ended wall sections that make exclusive use of the new “Clip it System”
* 1-inch and 1.5-inch ground tiles with Masterboard instructions
* Highly realistic staircase with railing
* Down-staircase floor tile
* Stucco fireplace/cooking fire
* Cheese and bread trays with knife
* Two long bar sections with detailed item covered shelves (bar side)
* Easy to build Barstools
* Liquor cabinets with the full gambit of bottles
* Circular, rectangular and square pub tables
* Easy to build richly detailed wood pub chairs
* Huge brewing kegs on stands
* Aging shelves with rows of wooden kegs
* Stage Curtain for you entertainers out there
* Innkeepers Front desk
* Wrinkled, stained and probably stinky beds (own pillow recommended)
* Washbasin nightstand
* Not often seen but defiantly needed: dual indoor outhouse holes
* Three unique “Easy Slide” door designs
* Two “Easy Slide” window designs
* Full color instructions for all models
* Beginners Guide full of tips and tricks on Cardstock modeling
* Online user support and community at the WorldWorks games message boards
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:50 | Сообщение # 7|
SiegeWorks is the first in our ground-breaking series of fully functional model siege engines.
Bash fortress, troop and monster alike as you strike with the mighty medieval Trebuchet or sturdy catapult. Soft missiles can be launched as far as 6 feet! Follow up the bombardment with the rolling battering rams and multi story siege tower with opening assault door.
We've even included easy-to-build nonfunctional versions of the catapults and trebuchet to match the skill level of even the novice builder. Other items in the set include the nonfunctional Bombard and Ballista and a unique system of trenches and campaign tents. But there’s so much more so please read on!
Warning: Flinging missiles of any size or weight can be hazardous! NEVER aim at people or animals, save it for your castles! WWG recommends the use of protective eye gear when operating this equipment. WWG is not responsible for any injuries incured by the use of this model set. Seriously!
The catapult is similar to weapons used since ancient times. While the full-size weapons were powered by twisted skeins of rope, ours uses a single rubber band. It is capable of throwing soft missiles up to 5 feet on a flat trajectory, ideal for use against fortifications or troops in the open. The catapult is 3X4X3in high and is made of 5 sheets of cardstock. Use the optional wheeled platform for extra mobility and the selection of stone, metal or flaming 0.3g projectiles.
Our stone thrower has an optional sling for extra range, about 6feet. Its high, arcing trajectory is useful for pummeling the inside of fortifications. It’s powered by weights added to the swinging basket, coins are ideal for this purpose. The trebuchet measures 3X3X3 in and is made of four sheets of card.
This four-storey tower will crush all resistance! The wheels roll and the gate drops to release mayhem. Use the fighting top for archery or spell support, the lower two levels have arrow loops. Ladders are provided capable of holding minis. The pre-printed exterior textures include plain wood, metal plates and hides. The plates and hides come printed by themselves so you can cut and apply groups of them for an amazing 3-d effect. The tower is 3X4X9in high and is made from 10 sheets of card. Use the giant front roller or opt for more conventional wheels.
Poke a hole with these rolling medieval rams. The removable roof shelters troops while the pointy end does the damage. Or use the optional shed-style ram with wood, plate or hide exterior textures.
More damage, more fun! Unleash the mighty Bombard, or 32-pounder Naval Cannon.
This weapon is 1 inch square, with adjustable pitch angle.
Protect the troops and dig in with these modular trench units. Combine straight, corner and t-intersection trench sections to create an intricate trench network. Place Sappers tunnels at key strategic points.
What seige would be complete without a place for your soldiers and command to recharge and plan the battle ahead. Multiple tent designs with optional gazebo-style bases make for the perfect foundation to launch your attack.
Functional Siege Ladder Design:
Let’s face it, having a ladder for minis is pointless unless you can actually place the minis on the ladder in a way that reflects movement. The included seigeladders actually support minis at each rung, showing their progress as the climb up and over castle walls!
VillageWorks is the world's first truly modular village construction kit. You don't simply get a few buildings; you get the building blocks to create literally 100's of unique building designs in ONE PACKAGE and at one low price. Simply mix and match a variety of bases, second floors, roof designs and building modifiers to create a building of any shape and as large or as small as your heart desires. Create towering multi-storied buildings, sprawling estates, small hovels, long house, mystic guilds, shops, generic homes, mills, farms, bakers, churches... the list goes on and on. The only limit to the amount of buildings you can create is your imagination.
Once you've created your buildings add one of twenty different generic, swappable signs to further customize your dream structure. To further enhance your dream village WorldWorks has included a vast selection of village props, various ground tiles and building modifiers that can be used in countless ways.
Included in this set is WorldWorks unique and highly functional "Masterboard TM". MasterBoard is the ultimate user customized playmat that allows you to create the terrain to match your village vision on a 1-inch grid. On top of all of this WorldWorks has included a special preview of the coming CitizenWorks pack with over 10 villagers to inhabit your busy village! All of this with the extreme quality and realistic detail that WorldWorks has become know for. No other system offers this much for this little!
VillageWorks includes all of the following:
* 5 highly detailed unique base designs of various materials: wood, stone, plaster, mud, plaster & wood
* 5 highly detailed unique stackable second floor designs of various materials: wood, stone, plaster, mud, plaster & wood
* 8 unique roof designs for various sized buildings and slopes. Includes a special 3 piece roof modifier for creating roof towers.
* 3 unique chimney sizes and colors
* 2 classic medieval adventurers tents
* 2 small farmer hovels/huts
* 1 Large pond for all your aquatic mayhem with ultra-realistic reflections
* 1 small stinking bog
* 2 detailed river tiles: straightaway and curved
* 6 unique Masterboard tiles based on a 1-inch grid with highly detailed terrain including: grasslands, road, broken road, gravel, and gravel/grass hybrid. Configure to your needs! Includes special board trim for that finishing touch.
* 1 generic bridge design. Extremely easy to assemble bridge design that doesn't sacrifice looks for simplicity.
* 1 Blood Bridge. The ancient and battle worn blood bridge awaits with its 4 richly detailed totems and carved hand railings.
* 2 medieval carts. Two fantastic multi-purpose medieval carts
* 4 crate designs. A busy village wouldn't be complete without a variety of item packed crates lying around.
* 1 merchant's stall. Print this flexible and highly detailed merchant stall several times for the ultimate marketplace.
* 1 Mill. The Mill is a fantastic model that can be added to any building standing near a river tile. The wood looks so real you'd swear it was wet!
* 1 stable. No self-respecting medieval village would be complete without the stench of a stable. Includes realistic straw ground tile.
* 1 well. The perfect centerpiece to your village with its overhang, rope and spindle.
* 4 wood fences. The Perfect way to define territories with these handy multi-purpose wooden fences.
* 20 Building Signs and signposts. These generic building signs are designed to slide on and of your building signposts. With over 20 unique symbols flexible and abstract enough to account for all of your needs.
* 1 DungeonWorks entrance. If you bought WorldWorks other release DungeonWorks then you will be happy to see the inclusion of the official DungeonWorks entrance. A model so detailed that it could have been sold separately.
* 10 Citizens. From the coming CitizenWorks set you get a free preview set of 10 citizens to fill your village!
* Online support through the WorldWorks Message Boards.
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 12:54 | Сообщение # 8|
|+ Дополнительный модуль Worldworks Eye of Cappellasis Module |
Описание не привожу - пусть будет сюрприз.
Итак Fantasy Sets описан - ссылки на скачивание - файл 369 МБ :
Доступно только для пользователей
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 07:15 | Сообщение # 9|
Следующий сет - Modern Sets состоит из четырех миров - Bits of Mayhem, Mayhem Armory, Shellendrak Manor и UrbanMayhem - Streets of Mayhem. Собственно поздне стимпаковый, урбанистический, лоялистский и мир для битв с зомби. Специализация миров довольно условна - смотрите сами.
Urban Mayhem: Bits of Mayhem
WorldWorks model creator Matt Lyon does it again with his next incredible installment in the Urban Mayhem series. Bits of Mayhem blows the doors off with a massive assortment of props to fill your city streets. From cars, buses, trucks and semi’s to the vending machines, ATMs, benches, gas stations and phone booths this set has it all. To further add dimension to your city design we’ve even included a bonus building with a users KitBash guide to design new building types. And to further extend the scope of your city streets there are new ground tiles included in this set! Oh I almost forgot to mention the basket ball court, chain link fences and fire markers … and the destroyed vehicles … and the dumpsters … and the barrels … and … it just goes on and on.
Bits of Mayhem includes all of the following:
* Sports Car (x4 colours)
* Van (x4 colours)
* Burnt out car (x2 colours)
* City Bus
* Garbage Truck
* Flatbed Truck
* Phone Booth
* Fire hydrants
* Parking meters
* Vending Machines
* New Billboards
* Fire escape & ladders
* Phone Stand
* Garbage Cans
* Newspaper dispensers
* Bus Shelter
* Bus bench
* Street Signs (rd, Ave, St, etc)
* Chain link Fence (print and transparent)
* Plant box
* Litter bins (city park type)
* Oil drums (singles and 3-in-1)
* Concrete stands
* Fires (print and transparent)
* Neon Signs (Hotel, Restaurant, Oriental tavern)
* Basketball nets
Gas stations (2)
* Ground tile
* Price board
* Concrete bumper
* Support posts (x2)
* Propane tower
* Weathered concrete
* Grass and gravel
Plus, "Hollywood Flat" style building for quick-n-dirty scenery
Urban Mayhem: Mayhem Armory
WorldWorks is Proud to present the next expansion to our modern line, URBAN MAYHEM: Mayhem Armoury.
Mayhem Armoury is the perfect way to start moving your games from the Streets of Mayhem into the heart of the city. The gritty, grimy inner-city lifestyle comes to you in cardstock form thanks to WorldWorks' renowned, high quality, hand-crafted textured artwork. Whether it's a bungalow, standing garage, small gunshop, or sprawling warehouse of weapons, Mayhem Armoury fits the bill!
With its modular design you can create multiple layouts on multiple floors and swap them easily thanks to an all new stacking system. As has become tradition, WorldWorks has included dozens of highly detailed props to enhance your gaming experience. Fully compatible with 1", 1.5" and gridless gaming formats, there's something for everyone in here.
Beginner or expert, it's no problem as the detailed, fully photographed step-by-step instructions walk you through the process from start to finish. But if you do get stuck, just log into WorldWorks community forum and pick the brains of fellow fanatics, or even ask the WorldWorks crew! So watch your step and come on in, because the Armoury is open for business!
Mayhem Armoury includes all of the following:
* Apartment with 6 wall options
* Gun shop with 6 wall options
* Garage with 6 wall options
* Optional interior wall for apartment
* 1", 1.5" and gridless floor options for each building
* 1", 1.5" and gridless roof and patio
* Patio railings
* Concrete roof liners
* 2 pistol cases
* Slanted ammo stand
* Payment desk
* Interior stairs
* Kitchen sink (yes, really!)
* Rooftop air filter
* 2 tool cabinets
* Exterior ladders
* Patio umbrella
* Picnic table and benches
* 5 pick-up trucks
* Store and Patio awnings
* Store signs for Armoury and it's competitors
* Billboards and blank store signs
* Driveway and staircase overlays
* Optional transparencies for all windows
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Суббота, 07.05.2011, 07:26 | Сообщение # 10|
|Shellendrak Manor |
Dust swirls across the ornate floor in billowing clouds as the doors to Shellendrak Manor creak open. Musty air fills the cavernous grand gallery, its great staircase beckoning. Grim statues of ancient warriors and empty suits of armour offer impassive greetings. The eyes of fading portraits seem to follow you wherever you go and the sound of shuffling seems both impossibly distant and eerily close. Wasn't that door closed a minute ago? Weren't there three statues along that wall before? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
Take your players into the dark reaches of horror and insanity with Shellendrak Manor! This multi-genre model set fits happily in many time periods from medieval to modern and everywhere in between! Fully compatible with 1", 1.5" and gridless game formats, Shellendrak features multiple floor textures, wall textures, hallway textures, multipart chimney, marble columns and a massive grand gallery entrance hall!
A complete structure! No more leftover half-inches for 1.5" players, Shelledrak's "footprint" approach to terrain building allows you to construct anything from a small house to a massive mansion with an adaptable, made-to-order rooftop system!
Did someone say "props"? Shellendrak Manor contains over two dozen original props and features unique set dressings to further customize your Manor, including everything from curtains to an iron maiden to an antique roadster! Almost every prop has a variant version as well, over 50 props in all!
BRAAAAAAAAINS! In a WorldWorks first Shellendrak also includes the free game, "Zombie Manor"! Not only do you get to build one kick-butt model set but you can throw down our exclusive mini-game for a night of fun with friends and family! Play as one of four treasure hunters desperately in search of the missing pendant. Can you survive, or will you join the Manor's otherworldy residents?
Shellendrak Manor includes the following:
Exclusive 'Zombie Manor' mini-game
* 28 game standies (4 main characters, 6 cultists, 12 Zombies, 6 Giant Spiders)
* 55 game tokens/counters
* 5 page rule book
o 3 Room floors (maple, bloody maple and marble)
o 4 unique wall textures (Green, Grey, Pink and Tan)
o 5 hallway textures (oak, pine, maple, bloody maple and marble)
o Wrought iron fences with gates (transparency)
o Stone fences 4 ground tile variants and optional cobblestone pathways
o Entrance fountain
o Bed with optional headboard/footboard
o Two bedside tables
o Bathtubs (porcelain and copper)
o Sinks (clean and bloody)
o Toilets (clean and filthy)
o Desk Leather chair
o Small Bookshelf
o Wall-sized bookselves
o Two dining tables (plain and tablecloth)
o Dining room chairs
o Antique stove
o Antique sink
o Butcher block counter
o China hutch
o Anitque sofas
o Storage chests
o Side tables
Evil laboratory props
o Tesla coils
o Surgical gurney
o Cadaver gurney
o Control panel
o Iron Maiden
o 14 different paintings
o Five different trophies (Moose, Rhino, Elephant, Manticore and swords)
o Suits of armour
o Victorian carriage
o Vintage roadster
o And as always this product comes with fully detailed step-by-step photographed instructions to guide you through the building process
What are you waiting for??? This set is ridiculously cool! Thanks in advance for your direct support of WorldWorks Games!
Urban Mayhem: Streets of Mayhem
WorldWorks brings our world renowned texturing and model design skills into full play with this unique and highly useful model genre. No more make shift streets, felt marker grids or poorly rendered tiles for you! Each item included is hand textured from scratch with an attention to detail like no other product out there. Streets come to life with litter, dirt, cracks, oil stains and chipping paint, your players won’t believe their eyes! We not only give you 10 exquisitely detailed vital road and rail tiles in all 3 popular formats (1-inch, 1.5-inch and no Grid)...
* Curved Street
* Straight Street
* Wasteland Tile
* Parking Lot (In two formats)
* Curved Rail
* Straight Rail
* Railroad Crossing
...but we also include 4-inch high stackable 3-D bridges for added dimension...
* Subway Ramp
* Straight Bridge
* Curved Bridge
...and to top it all off we’ve included a variety of atmosphere building 3-D props...
* 2 styles of street lamps
* Traffic lights
* 10 varieties of street signs with posts
* 3-inch high pedestrian overpasses
* Billboards with front and back ledges for figure placement (3 unique billboard signs & blank templates included)
* Concrete blockades
* Construction horses
* Subway entrances
* Train gate with swinging arm
* Pothole damage markers.
As an added bonus we’ve included both standard tiles and WorldWorks very own “PaperlinX” tile and tab system. We show you how to properly mount your tiles for added longevity and tie them all together with a unique series of tabs for on-the-fly game play. Change up your layout with ease and rest easy knowing that it won’t move when the table is banged by the group klutz
New to paper modeling? Well worry not because you are in expert hands with WorldWorks. We hold your hand with detailed fully photographed, step-by-step instructions that make the process so easy you’ll wonder why you took so long to get started. Add to that a thriving community of WorldWorks enthusiasts who are eager to help out and offer friendly advice. You really can’t go wrong with WorldWorks, just look at some of our customer comments and you’ll quickly find that we are there for you the gamer!
So what are you waiting for? Your city requires the absolute mayhem that only you can give it!
Скачать сет Modern Sets (227 МБ) :
Доступно только для пользователей
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Воскресенье, 08.05.2011, 11:59 | Сообщение # 11|
WorldWorksGames: Science Fiction
Сет Science Fiction состоит из модулей - FirstLight Retrofit, MarsStation, Platform Command Red Sector и SpaseWorks FirstLight. Собственно все они космической напрвленности - марсианская станция, звездная база, боевая платформа глубокого космоса и т.д. Полная адаптация под миниатюры стандарта 28 мм.
THIS IS AN EXPANSION SET! TO MAKE USE OF SOME ELEMENTS CONTAINED WITHIN "FirstLight: RetroFit" YOU MUST OWN OUR ORIGINAL RELEASE "SpaceWorks: FirstLight"
Just as WorldWorks Games redefined terrain for fantasy role playing, they succeeded in translating that innovative thinking into their first Sci-Fi release and best seller "SpaceWorks: FirstLight". Now add to your original FirstLight build with the kit bashers dream "FirstLight: Retrofit".
WorldWorks has a proud tradition of really "listening" to its customer base and their suggestions. Based on all of your wonderful comments and ideas on the WorldWorks forums we've added a whole host of props and extensions to this amazing model set. In many ways, this model set is a tribute to the imagination and support apparent within the WorldWorks community at large.
If you own FirstLight then you'll definitely want to expand your space faring frontiers with FirstLight: Retrofit! FL:Retrofit gives you all of the tools you need to create virtually any layout or ship design you can imagine. New Rooms, corridors, props and stair sections give you the ability to stack another layer onto your ship layouts giving you the ultimate in 3-D design flexibility. At this price, this is a must have model set to add to your WorldWorks collection.
FirstLight: Retrofit includes all of the following:
* 7X5-inch Navigation Room. Comes with a hinged external "Scanner" boom that moves up and down, a variety of navigation consoles and holographic (transparencies) displays.
* 3X5-inch Grease stained machine or engine room (with exterior wall details and roofing)
* Large "L" Shaped containment room 8X4X5X3-inch. With gothic tech walls, exterior walls and roofing.
* Corridor Blocking Portals & Security arches
* 5 unique 7X7-inch swappable sci-fi floor tiles. Each tile has a distinctive design allowing you to customize your rooms as needed.
* 3 incredibly detailed 1X2-inch "chunky" generic engineering stations. Inset panels, wires, cables, transformers and readout panels.
* Medical or security "Containment Chamber" with top hatch, ladder and circular glass transparency.
* Raised "Containment Platform" with 4 unique retaining walls. Solid metal, Green Plasma Grid (Transparency) and Blue Force Shield (Transparency), Tech Projected Display field (Transparency)
* KitBashing Corridors 2X7" Straight Corridor, "L" Turn Corridor, "T" Intersection Corridor, "+" Crossroads Corridor. All corridors come with exterior wall details and roofing. Corridors also come in two unique floor pattern formats "with and without gutters".
* Double Decker connecting staircase with windowed side walls and roofing.
* Massive topside BetaProton Turret with swiveling mounts. Base unit included allows you to mount the turret on a ground based station.
* Spacecore missle launcher assembly.
* Port and Starboard side wing extensions with additional thruster engine mounts.
* Heavy duty Hydraulic landing gear
* 12 unique raised platform designs to add more depth to room layouts. These platforms come in all shapes and sizes with incredible texture detail.
* Large and small step & stair designs to add to your multileveled room layouts.
* A variety of hand rails to define control stations, prevent falling from platforms and generally add a "cool" factor to your room layouts.
* Tactical display table with a variety of holographic overlays (transparency & non transparency variants)
* Computer Core station
* 2 unique tech consoles with displays
* Wall shelves for utility rooms and or barracks
* No spaceship would be complete without a high tech toilet and shower assembly... it's in there too
* 4 viewscreens and bases with a variety of display inserts (both transparencies and non). Includes blank inserts for your own viewscreen designs.
* 2 "Plug in" door kits to place door sections wherever you need them most.
* Upper wall bracing to help remedy problems some people had with warping (using improper high water content glue).
* Easy to follow detailed photographic instructions for novice and pro alike. Includes unique kitbashing guides for various elements of the model set.
* 24/7 customer support via the extremely popular WorldWorks forums to help you with your builds or simply to hang out and chat. We're here for you!
Mars Station is a spectacular new terrain and building set from WorldWorks Games. It's fully compatible with the hot new Science Fiction game, Rezolution, as well as all 1" Sci-Fi RPG games.
On the tortured, ancient, windswept surface of Mars in 2175, danger lurks. Explore modular buildings that come with fully detailed interiors and props to make a variety of structures: Workroom, Communication room, Laboratory, or Tavern. There are twenty unique walls, with various combinations of window and doors. Add doors, clear windows and even a second story, then dress it all up with unique Street Tech props. Grab some cover behind fences and barricades in the industrial zone.
The action can move from the dusty streets to the rocky canyons of the red planet. Explore the mystery and danger of the Martian desert with our revolutionary modular Canyon construction system. Build them any height from 6 inches high to just half an inch. Stack them up and add steps and a bridge! This modular Canyon building system is super easy to build and endlessly customizable.
Mars Station includes all of the following:
* 15 ground tiles - Mars terrain, industrial, floors and roofs. 1" Grid and No Grid options.
* 20 modular building walls, interior and exterior, flat or angled roofs, railings.
* Two man crawler.
* Street props. Lamp/signpost, concrete barriers, stairs and catwalk.
* Industrial props. Fences, five machines, horizontal and vertical storage tanks with base.
* Our Revolutionary Canyon building system (well worth the price of the set all on its own!).
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Воскресенье, 08.05.2011, 12:16 | Сообщение # 12|
|Platform Command Red Sector |
WARNING, GIANT MECHANIZED ROBOTS AHEAD! And terrain...and props...and standees...oh and a full game too!
The scent of rusted metallic dust fills your lungs as you enter the hanger. Your fists clench in anticipation as you approach your second skin, your lifeline, your killing machine, your Mech. Your bot-tech loads you up heavy from the gantry with a rack of high yield overkill. This is your moment to inflict some serious crushed metal. This is Red Sector!
TMatt Lyon's next massive installment of Platform Command 'Red Sector' continues with the WWG plunge into an incredibly fun hybrid of modelset meets mini-game! It's a natural fit! Not only does this modelset cover a huge range of new terrain and props but it blends custom Mecha building and a complete mini-game 'Crushed Metal' into the mix! We give you all the components you need to build almost any kind of walking, rolling, crushing combat ready robot you can think of and then hit you in the face with the ultimate robot killing arena to duke it out in!
Red Sector includes the following:
Exclusive Crushed Metal Mini-Game!
* Crushed Metal is a completley original WWG diceless and easy to pick up mech combat game. This fast paced and deadly game is the perfect way to cap off your build for a night of fun with friends around the gaming table!
* 24 game standies (6 main commando characters in 4 color groups)
* Status Cards and Markers for both Mechs and Commandos (Basic and Advanced rules versions)
* Weapons counters, explosives counters, base counters,upgrade cards,action cards
* Three chassis in four colours
* Four heads in four colours
* Arms with gun brackets in four colours
* Three leg types in five colours
* Tank treads in five colours
* Five weapons in two colours each Two cockpits in six colours
* Miscellaneous vents, grills and armour in four colours
* Further customize your mech with dozens of custom warpaint symbols.
o Red and Blue 3" and 7" walls
o Red and Blue 3" and 7" truncated walls)
o Exterior 3" and 7" walls
o Elevated Control Tower
o Circle platform
o Figure 8 platform
o Huge quarter platform
o Repair Bay with gantry
o New walkways (3", 5", 7" + railings)
o 4 new bulkheads 2? buttresses with 1" extenders
o 7 new ground tiles
o Power Core
o ICBM silo
o Fuel Tanks
o Cryogenic chambers
o 3" and 6" ladders ( with short arms)
o Conveyor belts
o Storage Pods
o Missile racks
o Computer consoles
o Claw Arm loader
o And as always this product comes with fully detailed step-by-step photographed instructions to guide you through the building process
What are you waiting for??? March that Mech into battle and crush some metal!
SpaceWorks: FirstLight takes your players inside and outside the starship of their dreams! Why spend money on 2-D tiles when you can have WorldWorks renowned expertly textured modular floor tiles, 3-D walls and props. You're not limited to one ship design with static prop placement; with FirstLight you can create a starship of unlimited size and complexity. From hulking space Junkers , small renegade cargo ships, space stations, underground bases or even alpha complex the possibilities are endless. Stellar adventures await the brave and the greedy in this fully realized starship construction kit. The sky is no longer the limit!
Ingenious and surprisingly simple sliding doors show open and closed-door states. All that's missing is that hiss of compressed air as the doors slide in and out of position!
Concealment "Room Covers":
We've included innovative room and corridor covers that allow you to conceal each area of your ship as the play evolves. Remove room covers one at a time tracking player's movements and hiding crucial plot points.
Not only do we give you the foundations to create a gargantuan starship but we've loaded it with props. From crew quarter elements, bridge systems, computer terminals and exterior communications/ordinance props, it's all in here!
Not all miniatures are slim space starlets with no weapons. FirstLight takes into account that your minis may have gargantuan plasma rifles and other weapons which make moving in tight spaces an issue. We've created half-inch gutters on each side of the modular corridors to facilitate the weapon clad combat you are bound to enjoy!
SpaceWorks: FirstLight Includes all of the Following:
* 3x5-inch room modules (combine to create larger rooms and superstructures)
* 4x6-inch room modules with windows (combine to create larger rooms and superstructures)
* 1-inch sliding doors
* 6-inch corridor modules (combine to create larger corridors and superstructures)
* 9-inch corridor modules (combine to create larger corridors and superstructures)
* Bridge w/seats and science platform w/console
* Main reactor core w/external engine nozzle heads
* Peacemaker plasma turrets w/ guns
* Detachable escape pod w/double seats and console
* Multipurpose tub room w/external sensor mount
* Multi-use detachable cargo bays w/2-inch sliding doors and 3-inch hinged door elements
* Communications Radar dish
* Versatile antennas
* 1-inch cargo containers
* 2-inch cargo containers
* 2-inch corridor consoles and substructures
* Crew bunks
* Crew galley
* Crew lockers
* Crew table
* Crew argonomic chairs
* Tech suit locker
* 5 unique computer console designs (2x 2 in high, 2x 1/2 in high, double sided)
* Airlock w/roof
* Exterior finishing edging
* Exterior hull plating and roofing for all sections
* Wedge hull forms to create unique exterior designs
Скачать WorldWorksGames: Science Fiction. Файл (176 МБ):
Доступно только для пользователей
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Понедельник, 09.05.2011, 11:28 | Сообщение # 13|
WorldWorksGames: Horror Multi Genre
Классический германо-готический сет. Идеально подходит для Warhammer FB
GamesCathedrae Noctis: HellWorks II
As the grim tolling of bells peals out of the bellfry, snarling gargoyles and faceless statues seem to somehow acknowledge your arrival. Towering pillars cast long shadows in the dimly lit gloom of these towering halls. Somewhere a demonic choir sings a blasphemous hymnal as the rotting corpses of sinners and devils line the pews. Don't lower your head! Don't fall to your knees! And don't bother praying... it won't help you now. This is Cathedrae Noctis... where even angels fear to tread!
Cathedrae Noctis brings your darkest, gothic fantasies to life! With it's optional wall types you could make towering structures that dwarf all other terrain on the table or make a simple shrine or chapel with equal ease! Even ruined buildings are no problem with the EZ-Kitbashing guide included! Colourful stained glass windows with monstrous themes add depth and atmosphere to your model and props galore provide both extra detail and vital in-game cover, ranging from simple candelabras to the very heart of darkness itself!
Cathedrae Noctis: HellWorks II includes the following:
* 6 Floor Variations in 1" and 1.5" Format
* 6" and 3" Removable Arched Pillars
* Flying Butresses and Exterior Abuttments
* Stairs in 1" and 1.5" Formats
* Candelabras and Chandeliers
* 4 Pews
* 2 Altars
* Bishop and Priest Thrones
* Baptismal Font
* 4 Statues
* Big Freakin' Evil Heart!
* 3" and 6" Sloped Roofs
* Spires (3"x3" Area Coverage)
* Special Rear Roof
* Roof Spikes and Gargoyles
* Decorative Bellfries
* 3" and 6" Walls in Two Styles and Colours
* Massive 6"x6" Walls in Two Styles and Colours
* Special Rear Wall in Two Styles and Colours
* Pentagrammic "Rose" Window in Two Styles and Colours
* Transparencies for All Windows Plus Variations
And as always, fully photographed, step-by-step instructions to guide you through the assembly process!
Скачать WorldWorksGames: Horror Multi Genre. Файл (30,1 МБ):
Доступно только для пользователей
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Среда, 11.05.2011, 15:01 | Сообщение # 14|
WorldWorks: Орибитальная станция Orbital-sk01
Полный проект игровой орбитальной станции. Станция многоярусная, полностью адаптирована под фигурки стандарта 20-28 мм. Помимо всех материалов и выкроек станции в архиве находится подробнейший мануал по сборке и склейке Orbital-sk01.
Скачать WorldWorks: Орибитальная станция Orbital-sk01 (файл 62,1 МБ):
Доступно только для пользователей
|MisterNurgl||Дата: Четверг, 12.05.2011, 15:01 | Сообщение # 15|
WorldWorksGames: Pirate Sets - Maiden of the High Seas
Предлагается основной несущий пакет сета Pirate Sets - Maiden of the High Seas. Детализированный корсарский корабль адаптирован для миниатюр стандарта 28 мм.
Set sail with one of the most unique models for role playing ever created! The Maiden of the High Seas" is set to start the RPG world on fire. Whether you're gamers are die-hard swashbucklers or you simply need a ship for a crucial plot point, the Maiden will fill a long time void in many RPG genres. Best of all, you don't need to blow hundreds of dollars and or weeks on a custom built ship for your miniatures. Build the Maiden in a matter of days and on a budget that will make you smile.
Gamers and model hobbyists alike will find many unique uses for the Maiden. A proud item to display on the gaming table and equally suited for the fireplace mantel But what makes the Maiden especially unique is her ability to separate decks "on the fly", allowing for multiple, simultaneous levels of game play!
The sterncastle, forecastle and main hull are all independent sections. Each has a roof that is easily removed to access interior elements with ease. Combat and general movement can take place on all decks simultaneously without the need to re-order other sections. The lower decks even accommodates a number of ornately detailed free floating walls, allowing you to create practically any interior hull layout.
Multiple Miniatures Scale:
The Maiden of the High Seas is compatible with nearly all miniature scales. We've included 1-inch and 1.5-inch grids as well as no-grid versions of all the included decks.
Masts and Sails:
With the Maiden's unique mast and yard design users can configure their ships sails in any number of ways in "real time". Simply drop on the sail of your choice to change the look and feel of the ship. Even show "raised sail states" with a number of raised sail designs. A great way to give players a sense of what state the sails are in during a bad stretch of weather
As usual WorldWorks has provided you with a number of highly detailed interior props to "dress" the inside of your ship and give it a rich pirate flair! From the captain's desk strewn with maps to the sweat stained hammocks, each element and texture have been carefully crafted to give you an authentic nautical feel. Bed trunks, tables, chairs, cargo crates, weathered cannons and of course the dreaded "plank" all add to an environment that will make your players feel like they are really there!
Always innovating WorldWorks has incorporated the use of Ink-Jet transparencies in our designs to create intricate objects that are incredibly easy to build. Elements such as complex riggings, knotted roping (ratlines) and windows have been rendered with incredible detail specifically to be printed on transparencies. Other elements such as battle damage also use transparencies and can be placed anywhere on your ship that you want to show damage (blood, burn marks, broken decking, cannon holes, dents). Think of transparencies as "Alpha channels" for cardstock modeling.
It wouldn't be a WorldWorks product if we didn't include a Masterboard and this one is special. To create a convincing ocean worthy of your creation we've put together a large format area of water with specular lighting, reflectivity's and wave effects that ground your model in an aura of believability. A series of twelve water tiles make up an image that will convince "some" that you've imported your own piece of the ocean right to your gaming table
Huge Kitbashing potential:
("Kitbashing"- To re-order the elements within a model set to come up with new designs.)
The Maiden is almost made with "Kitbashing" in mind. Extend the central hull as long as you like, add more masts, change sail designs, make her stubby, make her long. There is monstrous kitbashing potential here and with the support of a large and dedicated community at WorldWorks you can exchange ideas and pictures with fellow modelers. Build one, build a fleet!
Pull all of this together with detailed, printer friendly, step by step, photographed instructions, user support via the WorldWorks forums and you have one product that is hard to pass up. So what are you waiting for? Get sailing ya scurvy ridden scalawag!
Скачать Pirate Sets - Maiden of the High Seas (68,1 МБ):
Доступно только для пользователей[hide]